Welcome To ARVAmethod
The ARVAmethod Team
Arrabella Schippers MMT, CPT, CHC
Arrabella Schippers has been studying holistic health and wellness nearly her entire life. Growing up, her mother suffered from a debilitating autoimmune condition called Lyme disease. As a child, Arrabella watched her mother endure chronic pain, numerous surgeries, and other health complications that drove Arrabella to begin researching health and medicine as soon as she could read. All of this combine with her intrinsic nature to help those in need led Arrabella on a lifelong journey into the study of healing arts and sciences.
While studying human biology at Grand Valley State University, Arrabella duel enrolled at the Blue Heron Academy of Natural Healing Science. In 2005 she earned her certification in medical and sports massage therapy then went on to earn her advanced certification in medical manual therapy. In 2006 she earned her certification in personal training and functional exercise from the American Council on Exercise as well as a certification in clinical nutrition from BHA. Arrabella also studied Traditional Chinese Medicine at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in 2011 before leaving the program to focus on her growing client base. In 2015, she was part of the second graduating class of the SOMA Institute’s health and wellness coaching program. She has been a professional provider of holistic health, fitness, and nutrition since 2006.
Arrabella created the ARVAmethod to help make holistic health and fitness accessible and sustainable for anyone. She is a dedicated professional committed to providing the best quality of care and service. Her goal is to make prevention the new primary care and guide individuals on their journey of better health and wellbeing.
Memberships and Certifications
- American Council on Exercise – Certified personal trainer
- American Council on Exercise – Certified sports nutrition specialist
- State of Illinois – Licensed massage therapist
- National Certification Board of Therapeutic Bodywork and Massage – Nationally certified provider of professional continuing education
- American Heart Association – HeartSaver AED and CPR certified for healthcare professionals
- International Coaching Federation – Professional member health and wellness coach
- World Traditional Federation of Tang Soo Do – Sa Bum Nim 3rd degree Dan 17296
- The Soma Institute – Certified Health and Wellness
Blog & Happenings
Hi friends! Welcome back to Simple Eats! I hope you enjoyed the two salads we made las...
Hi friends! Welcome back to this week's Simple Eats! Last week we took a closer look a...
Hi Everyone! Welcome to this week's Simple Eats! May is beginning of Farmer's Market s...
Hi Everyone! Welcome back to this week's Simple Eats and the LAST week of April! This will...
Hi everyone! Welcome back to this week's Simple Eats! Seeing that it is mid way throug...
Welcome back to Simple Eats! April's theme is about how we should fuel and refuel our b...